What you see in this image are molds and faded shadow images. This project was planned out:
- We smashed green spinach , and we took the pigment.
- Next we put it with isopropyl shook it for 10 seconds, then let it sit.
- We soaked a pice of copy paper in the green pigment.
- Then we picked between leaves, coins, and pieces of bark to create art – to put on the paper soaked with the pigment.
- We smashed the leaves and tree barks on the paper between two pieces of glass and used tape to tape down the coins and rocks and to use for design.
- We left the art to dry, to be hit by the sun to form a shadow of the materials we used.
Conclusion: Due to leaving our projects out a little longer there was mold that formed and, unfortunately, the shadow images ended up being faded. Our project took an interesting turn :). Feel free to try this at home!